Forestry, Natural Environment and Environmental Technologies Engineers
- Silviculture and sustainable forest management
- Forestry and hydraulic engineering
- Forest resources
- Economics and forestry
- Protection and regeneration of forests
- Natural areas. Environmental technology and landscaping
- Management of wildlife
- Primary and secondary transformation of wood industries
- Non-timber forestry products industries
- Forestry products technology
- Industrial organization and projects
- Environmental impact detection and assessment
- Renewable energies
- Certification and environmental services
- Sustainable transport and building in the natural environment.
Degree in Forestry Engineering:
To train professionals in the fields of planning, industrial processing of forest products, and assessment and sustainable management of forest areas and the rural environment.
To enable students to obtain multidisciplinary training through which they will speciales in areas such as forest planning; forest industries; environmental assessment; project management; techniques for analysing and proccessing information; and sustainable managemenet in the forest sector.
Degree in Natural Environment Engineering:
Graduates have specialized training in:
- Prevention and resolution of environmental problems.
- Planning, management and implementation of environmental studies. Plans for the preservation of the natural environment.
- Integration in multi-disciplinary teams for the development of environmental impact projects.
- Programming and leading studies on air, soil and water quality.
- Development of technologies for the rational use of the natural environment.
- Advisory services to institutions, companies and legislators.
Degree in Environmental Technologies Engineering:
To train engineers capable of identifying current environmental problems, and to know and apply the most suitable technologies for theis solution.
To prepare for the improvement and management of sustainable processes, systems and products.
To train engineers capable of leading multidisciplinary work teams and occupying positions of responsability in companies and R&D&I departments in the environmental management sector: waste products, control of water, soil and air pollution, renewable energies, certification, environmental services, sustainable transport and building and in the recovery of natural resources.